A Boost Of Juice.

Booster Juice Smoothie.
The Original: Orange, Strawberries, Banana and Sorbet.

I've been a fan of Jugo Juice for a long time. When I first heard of Booster Juice, I was a bit skeptical. I have to say I've been sleeping on Booster for quite a while. I recently gave Booster a shot and was quite happy. I ordered The Original Smoothie which consisted of Orange, Strawberries, Banana and Sorbet. Smoothie was very tasty and refreshing. I also like their choice of styrofoam for a cup...this is a good insulator and you won't have freezing hands halfway through drinking. The disadvantage pointed out by Gyromite is that styrofoam is not recyclable.

If you visit their website, you'll see that they offer more than just smoothies. They have juices and wheat grass, which Jugo Juice offers as well. It seems to me like more people are into the smoothies movement. It's been stated that a smoothie can replace a meal....I have yet to try this yet.

Craving for a refreshing cold smoothie? Visit your nearest Booster Juice.


No comments: