A Perfect Start: Caesar Salad At Earl's

Caesar Salad ($6.75)
romaine and Earl’s baked croutons in our creamy dressing topped with grated Grana Padano parmesan



Starter Size Caesar ($5.00)

Tip: Be sure to click on each of the above pics for a clearer view.

Ordered the Starter Size Caesar at Earl's. The salad was great. I like how they aren't stingy on the shredded Parmesan.

Interesting note: I ordered the Starter Size while my buddy ordered the Regular Size...I thought the Starter Size was pretty generous compared to the Regular Size. I'd order the Starter Size again when I return.

http://www.earls.ca/index.asp


Earl's on Urbanspoon

Earl's on Urbanspoon

Earl's on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a pretty big salad fan, this is good too know. I can't believe how comparable the two are in size.

I Love Food Blog said...

I agree about the sizes raidar.

I'm not the biggest fan of salads, but I do like Caesars.