Shoe-Eh.

I really don't know what this is called...you can find it right beside the Pane Romano.
Bread, cheese, onion and pancetta.



Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni.


This dish is so good it deserves another shot...


...and another...


...and finally one more.

I'm back with another review on Sciue Italian Bakery Cafe.

The first dish which looks like a plain pizza was very impressive. I was quite surprised as it seemed very bland. It's actually quite tasty. Ordered a second piece after trying it for the first time.

Like the lasagna which I reviewed in an earlier post below, the Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni was amazing. I finished every last drop of the tomato sauce which they were not too stingy about as you can see from the pics above. And again, they do provide a side of bread which I recommend using to scoop up the remaining sauce. I normally don't like eating spinach, but I finished every drop of this meal and was ready for another one.

If you haven't already, be sure to visit Sciue Italian Bakery Cafe. I highly recommend the two dishes above.



Downtown Location
800 W. Pender St #110, Vancouver
Tel: 604-602-7263

Yaletown Location
#126 Davie Street @ The Roundhouse
Tel: 604-689-7263


Sciue on Urbanspoon

No comments: