Anna's Cake House

Anna's Cake House Egg Tarts and Chocolate Cake.

I've long been a fan of Anna's Cake House. I still remember eating the Chocolate Cakes when I was very young.

The sad part is that they actually modified the Choc Cake...they have added some Chocolate toppings instead of it being covered in just Choc Rice. I wish that they went back to the original version and just used the choc rice all over. Nonetheless, the Chocolate Cake is still pretty good.

Another one of my favorites is the Egg Tarts (Tan Tat). These have to be my favorite egg tarts I've ever had. I think a big part of it is due to the crust.

If you've never tried any of their desserts/pastries/cakes, I recommend paying a visit!


Anna's Cake House on Urbanspoon

Anna's Cake House (Head Office Store) on Urbanspoon

No comments: