Stuart's Bakery Carrot Cake At Granville Island

Stuart's Bakery Carrot Cake At Granville Island


Another shot.

Stuart's Bakery located in Granville Island serves a wide variety of bakery items including artisan breads, cookies and cakes. If you've never been here before, you might need about 5 mins to just absorb the sight that is waiting for you on the display cases. You might be saying in your head "I want this...that...this...and this...no wait, I also want this...I want everything!!!"

Today I will be reviewing their Carrot Cake.

Ever eat a Carrot Cake and wish there was more icing on it? Well, you won't have to worry about that if you purchase the Carrot Cake from Stuart's Bakery....there is more than enough icing on this bad boy (which I like!). The Carrot Cake is done really well with a soft, dense texture. Don't forget a glass of cold milk when you eat this!

I recommend paying a visit to Stuart's Bakery at Granville Island if you've never been there~!


Stuart's Bakery
#123 - 1689 Johnston St.
Vancouver, BC
V6H 3R9
604-685-8816

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this place new?
do they have any tiramisu?

I Love Food Blog said...

No, as far as I know, it's been here for a while. I believe I did see a Tiramisu cake there. Check it out!