Had High Eggspectations...At Eggspectations.

The Menu

Berry Berry
Strawberry and blueberry blended with cranberry juice and ice.
$4.99

White Toast.

Eggspectation
Three egg omelette, with mushrooms, onions, green and red peppers, bacon, sausage, ham, served with grilled potatoes and chef’s fruit garnish.
$10.49

Final Verdict:
Eggspected more as far as the food quality goes...was somewhat disappointed in the food. Don't see myself returning here...

Egg Spectation
(613) 569-6505
Centretown/Downtown
171 Bank St.
Ottawa, ON
www.eggspectation.ca
Egg Spectation on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Sarah R said...

I always liked them, would get Page juice and a asparagus / swiss / mushroom omelette. their tomatoes and potatoes were to die for too. sorry your experience wasn't great!

I Love Food Blog said...

Thanks for the comment Sarah.

Maybe I'll have to give them another shot...?

I guess I was just expecting more from them...however, it just didn't do it for me. There was nothing in the meal that made me want to return.

I'll consider giving them another shot in the future...thanks again for your comment. Appreciate it.