Stuart's Bakery at Granville Island (Vancouver)

Stuart's Quality Baked Goods.

Bread.

More Bread.

Cookies.

Cakes and Pies.

More Cakes.

Pies and Creme Brulee.

Eclairs and Fruit Tarts.

Tarts and Cakes.

Tarts, Mousse and Cheesecakes.

Shortbread Cookie.
Buttery Goodness!

New York Cheesecake.
Classic.

Final Verdict:
Thumbs Up!
I would definitely recommend a visit here if you've never been here. If you are looking to get something for dessert, there is something for everyone.

Stuart's Bakery
(604) 685-8816
Granville Island
420 - 1689 Johnston Street
Vancouver, BC
Stuart's Bakery on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

PerryPie said...

Oh man, that looks magnificent. I love bakeries just because they look so good.

I Love Food Blog said...

Agreed PerryPie!

The Hangry Fix said...

I love looking at their display of cakes, pastries and breads! Always looks so pretty and delicious!

I Love Food Blog said...

Agreed FBFB...It's always so tempting when I walk by...