Oh Hungry?

Full Order Hickory Back Ribs and Cajun Chicken Combo (with side of Mashed Potatoes)
Tip: Click on picture to get a larger and clearer view of this mouth watering feast!

Hungry? Have a craving for some finger lickin' tender ribs that falls off the bone easily? Looking for some mouth watering spicy chicken? In the mood for some mashed potatoes to go with that? I may just have the answer.

I have not tried ribs at many places. So I was a bit hesitant on trying the ribs at Earl's. You have the option of ordering:

1) Braised Hickory Back Ribs sweet and spicy bbq sauce ($22.50)

2) Cajun Blackened Chicken crusted in Earl's house made blackening spices, glazed with garlic butter, served with rosemary roasted potatoes and coleslaw ($18.00)

3) 1/2 Order Hickory Back Ribs and Cajun Chicken Combo ($21.50)

4) Full Order Hickory Back Ribs and Cajun Chicken Combo ($28.50)

**both combos served with rosemary roasted potatoes and coleslaw

I had not tried the ribs or the chicken before. I noticed there was an option of ordering both of them...hey why not? And then there's the option of ordering the half portion or the full order. I guess it really depends on how hungry you are. Hey, you can even split the full order between two people.

Anyways, I decided to go with Option 4: Full Order Hickory Back Ribs and Cajun Chicken Combo.
I believe I subbed the coleslaw and rosemary roasted potatoes with mashed potatoes. The Cajun Chicken was really well spiced up. Very tasty. The ribs? Super tender...the meat simply fell off the bones with ease. And the sauce, which absolutely soaks the ribs, goes really well with it. The mashed potatoes was really good too and went really well with the main entrees. And yes, I finished all of it....it's possible.

Tips: If you are having this dish alone and don't think you can finish it, consider getting the half order or simply the full order and taking the rest home. If there is someone else interested in having the ribs and chix, simply order the full order and split it.

More Tips: Be sure to click on each picture to get a larger and clearer view of each image. Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Other Tips: Be sure to bookmark this page and return to ILoveFoodBlog.BlogSpot.Com on a regular basis to check for more postings.

I might explore other rib options at other joints...but for now, I'm still waiting on Costco to bring in extra stock of their ribs. I`ll be posting my review on the Costco ribs once I try it..."I'm a man of my word...you'll see...yehaha..."

http://earls.ca/

Earl's on Urbanspoon

No comments: