Sunny.

The Original Sunny Start Combo.

A fried egg topped with bacon, melted cheese, and Triple "O" Sauce on their toasted signature bun.

I asked for Hash Browns instead of the fruit.


Unless you've been living under a rock, you already know about the legendary White Spot. What more can I say? Their legacy speaks for itself. This is one of my favorite spots (no pun intended) to eat at.

If you ever go to White Spot around lunch time, you would still be able to order some breakfast items. An example is The Original Sunny Start Combo. I normally order this when I'm in the mood for a burger with Triple-O sauce but don't feel like having the Monty Mushroom Burger for the 78th time. There's something about the combination of Triple-O sauce and their buns they use...it just goes so well. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't already.

Tip: If you're like me, and not in the mood for fruits, ask for some Hash Browns instead. Speaking of hash browns, White Spot offers one of the best hash browns in my opinion. I love the shredded types as opposed to the whole piece hash browns.


Fun Fact:
How did Triple "0" sauce get its name?
Legend has it that the name was part of the shorthand language of the carhops: guests could choose from mayonnaise and relish, and the order slips were printed with three X’s and three O’s. An X meant hold, an O meant extra and Triple-O meant plenty of everything.

White Spot Website


White Spot on Urbanspoon

White Spot on Urbanspoon

White Spot on Urbanspoon

White Spot on Urbanspoon

White Spot on Urbanspoon

White Spot on Urbanspoon

White Spot on Urbanspoon

No comments: