Welcome To A World Without Rules.

Welcome To A World Without Rules: The Dark Knight (In theaters now...be sure to catch it in IMAX if possible)

Steak..not too sure what kind this is. It might be the New York. Comes with Baked Potatoes and some Veggies including Carrots, Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper. Gotta love the array of colors.

I dined at a not so well known restaurant by the name of Zachary's on Robson. It's very near BC Place. You might have passed it a couple of times but just not noticed it.

Well, if you have read my previous posts, you will know that I have one rule. I believe in specialty. For e.g. I will not order a steak unless I'm at a place that specializes or is well known for their Steak such as The Keg, Hy's, Gotham's, Morton's etc.

Well, like a certain Dark Knight, I broke my rule. The steak was okay...it wasn't mind blowing. I would return here to maybe try other dishes, but if I was to go for steak, I'd probably dine elsewhere.

Zachary's on Robson
121 Robson St.
Vancouver, BC

Zachary's on Robson on Urbanspoon



No comments: