Untitled Nissin Noodles.

Update: I have been notified in the comments section that the package says "Asahikawa Shoyu." The noodles are made with Hokkaido-grown wheat. "Asahikawa is a city in Hokkaido famous for it's shoyu ramen." -See comments left by Kathy in Comments Section.
This post is being bumped to the top so that readers can be updated.

Packaging of Nissin Noodles.


Nissin noodles prepared...my way. See below for more info of "my way."

When I try noodles for the first time, I like to have it really plain. i.e. I don't like adding veggies, meat, eggs etc. I do recommend doing so after trying it for the first time. That is of course if you're willing to have it for a second time. The reason for this is that I want to try the noodles in it's purest form. I find that adding something like an egg can change the taste of the noodles/soup quite a bit. So I do like tasting the noodles in it's plain form. If it pasts this test, then the next time I may add some other stuff to it.

These noodles were great. It's as plain as you can get but yet just right. Worth trying if you haven't already. If you are interested, you'll be able to find some at Yaohan Centre in Richmond or Fujiya (Clark and 1st St.).


Clark Fujiya

912 Clark Drive
Vancouver, BC
V5L 3J8
Phone: 604-251-3711

Hours:

Mon-Sat 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sun 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi, the package says "Asahikawa Shoyu" and that it's made with Hokkaido-grown wheat. Asahikawa is a city in Hokkaido famous for it's shoyu ramen.

I really like ur blog by the way!

I Love Food Blog said...

Hi Kathy,

First of all, thank you for the kind words. I am glad that you like the blog. Hearing those words helps me to blog daily as I know there are people out there reading it and that enjoy it. So, thanks again.

Thank you also for letting me know what the package says. I will update my blog post to reflect this.

Cheers,
I Love Food Blog

I Love Food Blog said...

Hi again Kathy,

I have updated the post. I've also bumped it up to the top so that viewers that have read it in the past can be notified.

Please feel free to leave more comments in the future.

Bon Appetit!
I Love Food Blog.