Eat Your Heart Out: Griffins Sunday Brunch

Welcome to Griffins...


Where it all begins...


Muffins, croissants, bread and cheese etc.


Bacon, sausage, waffles, veggies, eggs benny.


Pastries...


More pastries...


Even more pastries...


Roast Beef.


Roast beef with gravy.


Eggs benny, sausage, waffles, potatoes, bacon.


Egg station: Chef preparing an omelet.


Close-up of omelet.


Croissant, cinnamon bun, ball of butter.


Dessert!!!

The Sunday Brunch at Griffins runs from 11:30am to 2:30pm.

I've heard and read quite a bit about Griffins Sunday Brunch before my trip here. Was looking forward.

There's definitely a lot of food as you can see from the pics above. The price...well it's $39 per person. So I recommend only coming here if you're really hungry and have a big appetite. I liked the ambiance and the service was good. The food was just okay...the egg and roast beef station is a plus. I'm not too sure if I'll return here again. To me it's sort of a "been there, done that" place.


http://www.fairmont.com/hotelvancouver/GuestServices/Restaurants/Griffins.htm
Griffins
900 West Georgia St., Vancouver
Tel: (604) 684-3131

Griffins on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Is it expensive? I bet it was worth it though, it looks so good...

I Love Food Blog said...

Here is the price anonymous:

Rates for Sunday Brunch:
Served from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Adults:$39.00
Children (11 years and under):Half-price
Children (5 years and under): Free

So yes, it is somewhat expensive. It's worth going if you've never been there.