There's No Bad Side In This Harvey.

The grill...where it all begins...
Angus patty and chicken breast sitting on the grill.



The add-ons...relish, onions, lettuce, tomatoes.


Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
I did not try this...but heard it was pretty good.



Angus Burger with Cheese.
I like the bun they use! Not bad of a burger. I consider this a higher end fast-food burger. I'd take this over a MacDonald's Cheeseburger or the new MacDonald's Angus Burger.



French Fries.
These fries are great. What better way than to add some gravy and cheese and then you have a...



Poutine.
Yep, that's exactly what you get. A perfect marriage.

I love going to Home Depot. Not because I'm always looking for home-ware and appliances, but because I know that most trips there ends up with a Harvey's meal. And why is it that Harvey's is only present in Home Depots'?

Anyways, I'm a big fan of Harvey's. I recommend trying it out if you've never tried it.

http://www.harveys.ca/

No comments: