Ebisu on Robson.

Pork Katsu Don Rice Meal.




Kapa Maki (Cucumber Roll).


Gyozas.


Tempura.


Chikuwa Cheese:
Fish tube stuffed with cheese, fried in tempura batter.


Saba Inferno:
Mackerel and Sushi Rice Seared!

Note: I do not have the names for all of the dishes above . If you've been to Ebisu and have any idea, please leave me a message in the comments section.

Ebisu on Robson is normally really packed on a Fri/Sat night with a younger crowd. I believe they are now open for lunch. The menu is loaded with pics, which is a plus.

I went here with some friends and we ordered a variety of dishes as can be seen from the pics above. I didn't eat all the dishes above, so can't provide a review on all of them. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meal.

I had the Katsu Don Rice Meal, Kapa Maki and Gyozas...all of which I enjoyed.

Worth visiting if you're looking for an izakaya establishment around the city.

http://www.ebisu.ca/
Ebisu on Robson
827 Bute Street, Vancouver
Tel: 604-689-8266
Business Hours:
Lunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm Daily
Dinner: 4:30pm - 12:00am Sun - Thurs
4:30pm - 1:00am Fri & Sat

Ebisu on Robson on Urbanspoon

No comments: