Presto Panini Linguine With Tomato Cream.

Linguine with Tomato Cream.

I've read many many great things about the pasta they serve at Presto Panini. I went with the Linguine with Tomato Cream sauce as per the servers recommendations. I'd have to say that the sauce was excellent. The downside was that I thought the linguine was slightly under-cooked. I am however willing to give it another shot in the future due to the numerous great reviews I have read so far. The reviews I've read so far hints that this place is an underground gem for true Italian food.

The ambiance is quite simple/plain and so don't expect any type of Earl's or Cactus atmosphere. It felt like a home cooked meal at a friends place (which is not a bad thing).

For now, I'd say you can't go wrong with the Tiramisu Cake. I'll pay another visit in the future to try their pasta dish again.


http://www.prestopanini.ca/
Cafe Presto Panini
859 Hornby St, Vancouver
Tel: 604-684-4445

No comments: