Stuart's Bakery Shorbread Cookie

Stuart's Bakery Shorbread Cookie

Continuing on my hunt for the best shortbread cookie in Vancouver, I now introduce you to one that was simply amazing. Stuart's Bakery is located in Granville Island and serves a wide variety of baked goods and dessert items including artisan breads, cakes, cookies etc.

The shortbread cookie was not cheap...matter of fact I'd say the price is quite steep. I believe it was about $1.70 for one piece. I was very skeptical on how good this would be but after taking a bite out of it, my buyers remorse was put to rest. Absolutely amazing.

Taste-wise, Stuart's Bakery is on my best list for shortbread cookie at the moment. Yes, better than the Costco Kirkland version, although the Costco one does offer a great value.


http://www.granvilleisland.com/en/stuarts_bakery
Stuart's Bakery
#123 - 1689 Johnston St.
Vancouver, BC
V6H 3R9
604-685-8816

No comments: