Costco's Kirkland Meat Pizza

Costco's Kirkland Meat Pizza (Pepperoni, Bacon, Beef)


A closer-look

Costco's Kirkland Signature Take & Bake Pizza is a great deal at a cost of $9.99. This can feed about 3/4 people.

Preparation directions are really simple. Simply take plastic lid off, and bake in the pre-heated oven. You don't even need to use your own baking pan as it comes with one already.

I do prefer this pizza over the one offered at the Costco Food Court.

You may not like this if you prefer your pizza crust to be super crispy.

Costco on Urbanspoon

6 comments:

Sherman Chan said...

That's funny, I was in Costco today and walked past the pizza and contemplated in buying one... :)

I Love Food Blog said...

hehe....did you go to Costco after the Sun Run?

Sherman Chan said...

I haven't done the Sun Run in like 4 years... LOL... I guess I should!

I Love Food Blog said...

LOL...Don't worry, I haven't done one period.

H.Peter said...

Went to Costco yesterday, they now offer a 1/2 pounder Angus Burger with fries and drink, $5.99

I HAVE to go back today to try that one.

I Love Food Blog said...

That sounds like a fantastic deal H. Peter!!! I'm gonna have to check it out.