Ebisu: Japanese God Of Fishermen, Good Luck, Working Men, Guardian Of The Health Of Small Children

Agedashi Tofu.

These were great. I like the presentation.


Pork Gyoza.

Like the Agedashi Tofu, these were great as well.



Sushi Boat.

I'm not much of a seafood person, so I never tried any of the above. But I believe my buddy enjoyed it.


Lunch Box Special:
Chicken Don, Tempura, Udon.

The Chicken Don was good...had ample sauce so the rice was not dry. The Udon I believe came with chicken and was your standard udon. The tempura added a nice touch to the lunch box meal.

As with the other posts, be sure to click on each pic for a clearer view.

Ebisu does offer a pretty reasonably priced lunch meal. If you've never been here, I recommend trying it out.

Ebisu on Robson
827 Bute Street, Vancouver
Tel: 604-689-8266

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebisu_(mythology)

Ebisu Japanese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Ebisu on Robson on Urbanspoon

No comments: